Driven by a deep desire to preserve the planet, S.B.M. has placed the development of an environmentally friendly economy at the heart of its concerns.
The pillars of its approach are :
- An environmental management system certified ISO 14001: 2015, deployed throughout the company and its partners,
- Reduction of the environmental impact of its activities,
- Reduction of its CO2 emissions by 30% by 2030 (Paris COP 21 agreements),
- Controlling its energy consumption (Photovoltaic production of 15% of its electricity),
- Controlling its waste and discharges,
- The will to develop its economic activities in accordance with the principles of sustainable development.
Consult our figures here.