Knotless FIXIT® anchors are used with a non disposable insertion pin. The pin makes the following operations quick and easy: passing the sutures through the anchor and the screwdriver. Furthermore, the sutures allow a good interference and the conical nose facilitate their insertion by locating the pilot-hole.
Our designer surgeons
- Dr Johannes BARTH, Clinique des Cèdres, Grenoble (38) - FRANCE
- Pr Nicolas BONNEVIALLE, Hôpital Pierre Paul RIQUET, Toulouse (31) - FRANCE
- Dr Geoffroy NOURISSAT, Clinique des Maussins, Paris (75) - FRANCE
- Dr Bruno ZIPOLI, Centre Hospitalier de DAX (40) - FRANCE
- Dr Vincent MARTINEL, Polyclinique de l’ormeau, Tarbes (65) - FRANCE
FIXIT® anchors are made with Duosorb®, a biocomposite material composed of: 30% β-TCP and 70% PLDLLA. This balance between strength and elasticity makes Duosorb® both osteoconductive and bioabsorbable, and its high β-TCP content limits inflammatory responses.
- Accomodates up to 4 suture strands
Technique opératoire : vidéo
Read carefully the instructions for use that comes with the medical device or labeling provided to medical professionals. Class III device. Document not legally binding - Can be modified without prior notice.
Manufacturer: SBM, 65100 Lourdes, France. Updated: September 2013 Reference: MGLIGSWEN